Thursday, July 10, 2008

Paychecks Are More Important!!!

At least to Alex Brown.....Head leader of the Kool Aid drinkers.

It's no secret Alex works for Steve Asmussen who has anything but the best interest of horses in mind when it comes to winning.

I ran across this quote on ABR this morning and I could not have said it ANY better myself!

26185.9 in reply to 26185.8
It appears that Alex has quite a conflict of interest here.

It is difficult to work for yes a "serial violator" such as Steve Asmussen and then maintain a forum for open discussion of racing news, horse welfare and safety, racing reform and anti-slaughter efforts..

At some point, he will need to clearly choose which side he stands with..
cheers!!


Of course this post was a result of Alex coming in a and deleting a post about Asmussen and his shady activities and then banning the person from posting. When will Alex get a clue that Delphi boards suck for people who do not like freedom of speech? It takes two seconds to get another ID and come back to make you look like the ass that you are.....such as this case :)

And if you haven't already lost your breakfast take a look at this......Alex posts this on his Mother Ship......

lately I have been working on the wiki. i wanted to write about what we have been doing, essentially using the wiki as the medium rather than a book, for which i have no publishing deal.

here is the entry on "Fans of Barbaro":

http://alexbrownracing.com/wiki/index.php/Fans_of_Barbaro

of course this is a work in progress and I am interested in any feedback. its quite long.
cheers, alex


He's getting feedback alright :)

http://forums.delphiforums.com/ICERS/messages?msg=721.1

http://forums.prospero.com/alexbrown/messages?msg=26217.1

Be sure and read that Wiki page over real good now LOL! And I also think we can clearly see why a book deal isn't hitting him in the head.....the man can barely form a sentence. Yeah, I know, I can't either....but now I ain't tryin' to sell myself at every turn, now am I? :)

No comments: