Friday, June 5, 2009

Hey Hay?!?

*
Ok, so I've bitched before about the ABRites turning lose their dough to buy horses when someone screams "ugly truck" but clamming their wallets up when ask to actually feed and care for the horses they are enabling these so called rescues to take on.

It's pretty depressing to read all the threads where a rescues are begging for hay, set a goal of lets say $1000 with 20, 30, 40...head of horses on the property and after a month they have raised like $200 bucks.

So my question is, how are these horses eating? Are they starving while they are waiting for the next person to throw $20 at them so 40 horses can split 5 bales of hay? Are the rescues coming up with the hay on their own by actually paying for it themselves yet keep begging?

This is one of the scariest things I see with these rescues. Especially since so many horses have had to be rescued from their rescuers "All for the love of Barbaro".

I'm suppose to be the no good dirty rotten bitch who should burn in hell for thinking slaughter is OK....but you know what? I have never in my life had 1 report filed against me, my horses have never missed a meal, their feet, teeth and shots are all current, they have a great barn, a nice safe lot without a bunch of junk shit it in and want for nothing (well, ok, Bo is a little pissed since I put his fat ass on a diet :)......and guess what? I pay for every fucking dime of it myself and would never dream of it being any other way....but I'm the one that sucks? LMAO

Oh, BTW, I abuse ALL my animals...not just the horses, LOL

*

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Oh yeah, forgot to add I've been watching the train wrecks on ABR also. The rescues over there are dumping horses left and right! Did all of these women really think their husbands would put up with their horsie habits until the whole family was eating dog food and living in a cardboard box?

Anonymous said...

Well, you've nailed it again. I've wondered the same thing. How are all those horses eating while these so called "rescues" are waiting for their begathons to pay off? There's a woman in Florida, who needed money for gelding and a hernia operation for a colt that she saved. She's getting no help whatsoever, and you can multiply that by about a million times on ABR. It's strange to me that the people on ABR insist that they "are a force to be reckoned with," when in fact, they are more like "accidents waiting to happen," and much,much worse. But, that's what overdosing on Kool-Aid will do for you.

Hope you will be able to post more now. What you are doing is really a public service, in case you didn't know it. The only people that will be uninterested in what you have to say, are the people who make the choice to believe a lie. Thank you BUC, for all you do on behalf of the horses.

Anonymous said...

BUMP