Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Meltdown!

Big flames......CBER meltdown. It's all over the net. I'll let you read all the links, they pretty much say it all, can't think of to much to add besides this doesn't surprise me or a LOT of people.

FHOTD went to the shredder with them (April 7th and 8th)......I certainly don't agree with a lot of her opinions but I'll have to admit I do get a sick twisted kick out of it when she's right because of the level she takes it to.

ICERS is a board I've been watching for quite some time. These people (with the exception of a couple) really DO "Get it". I've toyed with the idea of joining there, even though our views on the actual slaughter issue is different I can't find to much else to bitch about with their practices. I know I wouldn't have to fear the censorship I received from ABR. More power to them for standing up for their opinions.

ABR....No surprise here.....Alex still has his head in the sand. This is what Alex had to say, the board Nazi will probably end up doing his usual banning/deleting/censorship process so you better read quick.....LOL.

21893.16 in reply to 21893.14
stephanie, i may be in a minority here, but i do not believe the horses went to slaughter. if it is true it would be sad on many levels, but personally i do not believe it to be so. cheers, alex


Alex Alex Alex, do you NOT realize if there is even a hint of truth to this how much money, thousands upon thousands of dollars, have been funneled through your board in the name of Barbaro? Oh please don't forget that chapter in your book! LMAO. I mean really......if it had been like the Fair Dinkum deal, well I'll admit, that snuck up on a lot of people......but people have been screaming for years giving warnings about CBER, yet he is always there sticking up for them.

If I was him I would be so ashamed I'd have to threaten to shut the board down yet once again so the groupies will come out and pump my ego back up :)

Ooooooops, I was right!
21893.20 in reply to 21893.18
i don't disagree, but i am not sure calling me out on my choice of words is necessary. it would likely be the end of this board and devastating to me personally, but not as bad as it would be for the horses slaughtered. i just don't think that because of what has been posted it makes it true. cheers, alex


Devastating to you personally because you would be "sad" for the horses? Devastating to you personally because you helped rob people of thousands of dollars? Or devastating to you personally because book sales just went down?

Clueless Alex really SHOULD have some notiriety for his fantastic awesome skills! I mean who else could think of a diversionary tactic like that! Take the heat off himself for being in bed with CBER for so long by his yet again "I'm gonna shut the board down!" threat. Is it true that little men need big egos to compensate for their little.....um....oh well.....never mind :)

Really, I wonder where HIS accountability lies. This whole idea of funneling money on a public Internet forum thing really creeps me out anyway......But then again that whole board creeps me out.....LOL!

OMG my head is spinning from all the excitement today. I think I'll top the night off with a nice cup of coffee with a Kahlua kicker and head to bed :)

No comments: