Thursday, April 3, 2008

Long Time No Chat

Sorry for the disappearing act.....I really didn't mean to take this long of a break. The days turned into weeks......

Looks like it's pretty much the same old shit, different day out there. All of the articles and news peaces on starving and abandoned horses are pretty depressing. Hay and grain prices suck. Fuel prices blow.

I wasn't shocked today when I logged onto ABR and found another rescue has went down and taken the FOB's money with them. When will they ever learn. And how about their fearless leader Alex? FOB's are screaming for accountability and their he sits, quiet as a church mouse. The silence is louder than anything he could say at this point.

I also noticed another one of his favorite rescues he stands ferociously behind, CBER, has had another round of difficulties and no accountability. When questions were brought up, the Board Nazi quickly closed the thread.

I noticed that someone mentioned Mustang Hearts in the comments section. I actually did a blog on them a while back. Not much has changed, their still begging for every flake of hay on ABR. Now she's loosing her place, won't answer any questions but expects people to donate. Oh, and I also learned she can tame wild horses in a week .....what will be next, she's already a psychic too....

I'll never understand why the Board Nazi allows this kind of stuff.....I guess it goes to prove some people don't care what kind of light is shed on them.....as long as there IS light on them.

Oh and LOL.....this thread about Barbaro is just entertaining....are these people 13 years old?

No comments: