Saturday, December 29, 2007

Rescues Needing Rescued

I'm not so sure rescues are a good thing...the more I read about them the more they scare the hell out of me.

This is an interesting story......

I am so sick of animal hoarders working in disguise of a "rescue". Not only are they feeding their own addiction, they also use ploys to get money from the public to fund their addictions by calling themselves rescues.

The story continues......

I don't have a critter on my place that wasn't rescued in one way or another. There are far worse fates out there for animals besides screaming "The ugly truck is coming"...."Horses have long pretty necks and shouldn't be slaughter"......or my favorite....."Stop horse slaughter!!!! (hey hun, can you pass me that cheeseburger).....oopsss....I spilled ketchup on my ostrich skin purse!"

Another follow up on the story.....

Please tell me why these horses would have been better off if they hadn't just got on that damn ugly truck? Instead of a quick slaughter they had to endure LONG term abuse to get into this kind of condition.....Remember, these stories and pictures are coming from a rescue that preaches anti slaughter....Animal Angels....animal angels from hell that is.

There are already so many more cases of animals needing rescued from rescues out there, and I'm sure lots more to come....... I'll be posting more, I just had this case on my mind and wanted to pop it on here real quick.

1 comment:

Rational Thinking said...

I've been following the story behind that CO "rescue." Checked on their IRS status and they are not listed so apparently not a 501c3 organization. Most will be rehabilitated but the expense is going to be huge. They should have never been allowed to get into that condition in the first place. Hopefully donations will come through.

Side note: FOBs are taking pretty much all the credit. Doesn't matter how many petitions you sign or calls you make. If the Judge doesn't want to sign a warrant, he/she won't. I credit the Sheriff, vet and vet students who saw the conditions. And the other CO rescue who got the ball rolling.