Monday, December 31, 2007

WoW....

I find it incredibly amusing that the FOB's seem to think I made this whole 11 horse deal up. It just goes to show the wackaloon mentality that I am pointing out about these radical groups.

All I can say is if you show up with a trailer and $1650 bucks you will be taking 11 horses home with you.....

I've had horses since the day I was born, I know half the horse people in Illinois from one end to the other......I don't make shit up, I like my friends, I like making new friends.

I've had a couple of people send me nice emails about the horses, one gal I even picked up to phone and chatted with. Not one of the wack job's spouting on ABF has even sent me an email, only spread their radical maliciousness across their forum.

Just a weeeeeeeeeeeeee little hint for you guys...the FOB's are not the only ones that read this blog. These horses are available to anyone or any group that wants them....well within reasons......LOL.....I even have some standards :)

BTW I would really LOVE to move on and point out other groups, thoughts and ideas, but the FOB's are just giving me to damn much material right now Photobucket

No comments: