Saturday, January 12, 2008

My Friends Are Twisted :)

But I still love them dearly....LOL!

So yesterday I'm minding my own business when a package arrived at my door. A brand new Double Decker hauler personally customized just for me!

What really makes it so freakin hilarious is this came from a couple of my friends that work very hard in the rescue industry and are on the anti slaughter side of things. No, not radical whack job wackaloons, just nice (twisted, warped :) people doing their part.

Anyway, I just have to share.....my bright new shiny DD!

Photobucket

And the customized to my taste license plate and mud flaps are da bomb :)

Photobucket

Sign down the side of the trailer....

Photobucket

The drivers door.....LOVE IT!!!!

Photobucket

I just had to return the favor of my warped gift with a warped picture....LOL...at least it answers the question "How many Breyers will fit in a DD" :)

Photobucket

I love you guy's and thanks for making my day!

5 comments:

Cody said...

That is the funniest shit I have seen in a long time! I love the license plate!

HCIT said...

That is hilarious! Gotta love a good sense of humor no matter what side they are on.

MaryAinMI said...

You have good (happily warped and twisted!) friends, BUC. That IS a riot!

22horses22 said...

Hi BUC. I'm sorry this is OT, but I didn't know how else to contact you. I wanted a laugh lastnight and went searching for your website, and scam pages.... and, could no longer find it. I'm totally bummed, and some other horse friends are too. Will the scam pages be coming back? Did you get a new website? Thanks so much. And, your new rig is COOL!!!

WriteOn said...

"I don't care who you are, that there's funny!" LOL