Saturday, January 5, 2008

Saturday Chuckle :)

Remember the picture a couple of days ago with the lady feeding carrots out of her mouth to a horse? Well it seems that she isn't happy about it.....LOL....like I give a shit! If you don't want pictures floating around on the net then quit posting dumb ass shit!

Of course she didn't have the balls to comment to the blog.....instead she posts on a public forum, but for your entertainment here is what she had to say:

HEY BUC UP. THAT PIC IS OF ME AND MY 25 YEAR OLD TB GELDING. HE DOES NOT BITE AND IS NEVER EVER GOING TO BE AVAILABLE FOR ADOPTION. WE HAVE BEEN TOGETHER FOR 15 YEARS. SO KISS MY IRISH ARSE, YOU BLOODY IDIOT.GOTTA DANCE HAS DONE IT ALL WITH ME AS MY FRIEND AND COMPANION, ''PRELIM'' EVENTING, WINNING AT GROTON HOUSE AND LEDGYARD FARMS INTERNATIONAL,KENTUCKY BLUEGRASS,DRESSAGE SHOWS, HUNTERS,JUMPERS, HE IS THE GREATEST TB AND DOES NOT HAVE A MEAN BONE IN HIS 25 YEAR OLD TB SOUND,FIT BODY.gotta dance is guarenteed a forever safe happy home with us filled with love,kindness and caring plus tons of carrots.lol. SO GO PICK ON SOMEONE ELSE, YOU ARE A CREEP ALONG WITH YOUR OTHER PROSLAUGHTER IDIOT FRIENDS. WE ARE A 501C3 EQUINE RESCUE . I WOULD NOT ALLOW YOU TO ADOPT A VULTURES CARCASS FROM US. LEAVE ALL OF US ALONE, THIS IS A GREAT BOARD. YOURS IS GOD AWFUL. I ENCOURAGE YOU TO TAKE SOME SPELLING/ENGLISH CLASSES.

Of course anytime I run across something like this it only proves my point on the radical nature of these so called horse loving individuals. It also makes me ROTFLMAO when someone who obviously has worse grammar than me telling me I need to take classes.....LOL....If I'm going to say something so dumb ass I would at least have enough sense to use a spell check button and use proper English myself ;)

It would take you about 2 seconds on ABF reading the posts by this whack job (baldface) to realize she really needs to put the bottle down! LOL! And the funniest thing of all is there is only about 2-3 people on the whole ABF board that think she's normal. The rest of the antis even have enough sense to see a whack job when it hits them in the face so hard.

So thank you Kathleen/baldface for giving me a Saturday morning chuckle :)

Judging by the way you had hold of that carrot I'd be assured that if your "rescue" ever goes under you will have some job security ;)

2 comments:

FOB Friend Of Bucs said...

You wench.

The job security line made me spit hot latte all over my desk.

BUC said...

And you know that just breaks my heart! LOL!